ODBC Router is compatible with virtually all applications except those requiring the rare/exotic SQLExtendedFetch or Level 3-only features or 64-bit drivers. (Note that there are almost no Level-3 or 64-bit ODBC drivers available for Windows so consequently, there are few apps out there that require such features. ODBC Router itself runs fine on 64-bit Windows, Mac OS X and Linux using 32-bit apps and 32-bit drivers, just like Microsoft Office, etc...)
More about FileMaker Pro for Mac or Windows...
More about Microsoft Office for Mac or Windows...
More about PHP-ODBC...
some 10.6, 10.7 and pre-10.3 users will need a free ODBC Driver Manager.
Other ODBC-ready Mac apps
- Adobe Dreamweaver (Web IDE)
- 4th Dimension with 4D-ODBC (4GL)
- Cocoa (Objective C/XCode)
- Cartographica (GIS)
- OMNIS Studio (4GL)
- REALbasicPro 4.x
- SPSS (Spice)
- Qt (C++ Framework)
- VXWindows (C++ Framework)
- HyperCard w/Everyware ODBC XCMDs (4GL)
- Brio Query
- Lasso web-server plug-in by Omni Pilot
- PHP see also The PHP-ODBC site
Virtually all database-aware apps for Windows are ODBC-ready.